Why I Am Blogging


Honestly, I had heard of blogging but until my friend and writing partner, Avery O Williams, showed me what it was all about and suggested this as a new way for me to reach my fans, I was really clueless about it. Now I get it.

So this site will be my way of reaching out to the world--of letting you know my particular thoughts, ideas and suggestions concerning various topics. The hot button of late is the state of hip-hop. As one of the pioneers in this genre I have seen, heard and experienced a lot.

Now I want to weigh in on the discussion.


But this site will also be a vehicle for me to share some stories and lay down some history that most people don't know about. I think you'll find it interesting, insightful and informative, so tune in regularly. I'll be posting at least once a week--maybe more if something is really burning on my mind.

No comments: